Green Gram Paniyaram
Prep time: 8 hours
Cook time: 30 minutes
Number of Servings: 4 persons
Green Gram - 1 Cup
urad Dal - 1/2 Cup
Onion - 1 No
Green Chili - 1 No
Mustard Seeds - 1/4 Tsp
Ginger - 1 Piece
1. Soak the green gram overnight and grind it finely
2. Soak the urad dal for 2 hours and grind it into a fine paste
3. Now mix both the batters to get an even mixture
4. Add salt and mix it and leave the batter to ferment for about 3 hours
5. Heat a pan with oil and add mustard seeds, finely chopped onions, green chilies, finely chopped ginger, and curry leaves
6. Saute the onions till they are transparent and add it to the batter
7. Mix the paniyaram batter
8. Heat the paniyaram skillet and pour some oil into each mould to prevent sticking
9. Now pour the batter into each mould half way
10.Now the paniyaram turns golden brown on one side, flip it to the other side to evenly cook the paniyarams.
11.Take them out once they turn golden brown on both sides.
Paniyarams taste best when hot. This can be served with any chutney or sambar.
#GreenGramPaniyaram #greengram #paniyaram #homecooking #food #foodie # #tasty #mumbaifoodie #delhifoodie #easyrecipes #quicksnacks #snackrecipes #chennaifoodie #bangalorefoodie #mungbean #sprouts #yummy #foodporn #foodphotography #video #instafood
Can v make it in idli stand
If I don’t have paniyaram can i fry them using the same batter?
Simple easy snack😊
Super mam. In your recipies you do so many items in this kadai only. Will you plse tell the kadai name.where did i get the same one mam.tell me?
Mene try kiya but test m fail ho gyi. Family ko psnd nhi aaye 😢