Rava/Semolina/Sooji - 2 cups
Sugar - 1 1/2 cups
Cardamom powder - 1 Tsp
Milk - 1/4 cup
1. In a pan, Heat some ghee and roast a few cashews and raisins.
2. Add some more ghee and roast the semolina till it turns golden brown in color and has a nice aroma.
3. Grind some sugar to get powdered sugar and grind the roasted semolina along with that.
4. Mix the sugar and semolina along with roasted cashews and raisins and add melted ghee and required amount of milk and start combining it together.
5. Make round balls with the mixture and your Rava Ladoo is ready to be served immediately.
#Ravaladoo #ladoo #laddu #homecooking #tasty #recipes #food #soojiladoo #soojiladdu #semolina #indiansweets #quickindiansweets #sugar #powderedsugar #rava #sooji
What will be the shelf life
Hi mam, We use to add pinch of cardamom powder for taste 😊
We put coconut also
Boiled milk or raw milk??
I tried tht....delicious ladoo..
Maam i need your vessels ,spoon etc ...it's pretty cute 👌